Click on the following padlet
Week 2 "Francis"
"He won't be going back any time soon, not after what happened to a girl called Francis Brandywine".
What do you think will happen in this story?
Answer the following questions:
- What was the story about?
- What was good about the story?
- Was there something that you did not like? Why?
- What do you think happened to Francis?
- What makes this story scary?
Week 50 Tuesday - Thursday
1. Continue with your story (pictures ). You should write about 200 words.
2. Story structure: Introduction - problem - solution - conclusion.
3. Don't forget to include at least 5 of your descriptive words.
4. When you are satisfied with your story publish it onto this padlet - Click here
5. Enjoy reading your friends stories.
- Read theory
- Lyrics training
Week 49 Thursday
What are you afraid of??
We are going to work with the idea of fear for the next few lessons. You are going to practice descriptive words through images, text and film.
1. Discuss the questions on your handout.
2. Look at these pictures and answer the following two questions:
Describe each picture.
How does the picture make you feel?
Write down descriptive words.You can use the following words that you also have on your handout:
3. Choose one picture and write a short story around it. Try to use at least 5 words from the speech bubble.